Thursday, June 28, 2012

CoCo ICHIBANYA

Cream mushroom omelette ($13)
Pork cutlet curry ($14)

Been to the newly open Bugis+ (formerly known as Illuma), there are quite a number of eateries on the first level and the bad thing about this is, you cannot really decide what to eat. In the end, we decided to settle for CoCo ICHIBANYA as my friend tried before and was satisfied with it. Something interesting about this curry house is that, you could choose the level of spiciness you want for the curry and even the portion of rice (which I felt is quite thoughtful since most girls couldn't always finish the rice). However, for the creamed mushroom omelette which I have ordered, everything is fixed.

For the omelette, the curry sauce is not spicy at all, it is quite thick and a little sweet. But, I felt that as you kept eating, it was getting quite boring as there were only the egg and mushroom to complement the rice and curry. Personally, I just felt that it is not that worth it to pay $13 for curry sauce, eggs and mushroom only. Furthermore, soggy rice just reminds me of something which I shall not say here. 

On the other hand, I think my friend loves japanese curry rice. There wasn't even a single grain of rice left on her plate. So I guess, it just varies with different people.   


Bugis+, #01-10

No comments:

Post a Comment