Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hatched

Two greatest regrets made at Hatched. 

First, it was the timing we went. Was it brunch time or lunch break? The place was so crowded but lucky us, we did manage to get the last empty seats available even though it was so close to the table next to us. Another thing I do not like about crowded eateries is because it makes me feel sheepish to take out my camera and snap pictures of the food. I know a professional food blogger should not mind the looks from others and would be snapping photos of all the food on the table before he starts eating. But I feel that people would be giving me all the weird stares, thinking why-on-earth-are-you-taking-photos-of-the-food-instead-of-eating-it-while-it-is-hot-and-whatsnot. Thus, due to my fear of being judge by people as a weirdo, below is the one and only presentable photo that I hurriedly took it with a handphone trying not to attract too much attention. 

Sir Benedict ($12 for one)

The second regret was ordering only one benedict instead of two. I would have easily gobble down the second one. Yes, because the combination of muffin, bacon and poached egg was just too satisfying. Now, that's what you called a scrumptious breakfast. The egg white was a little tasteless though. Now that I come to think of it, I have forgotten to add the pepper and salt. Aww.. that makes another regret. Ohwell. And I think that the mashed potatoes tasted a little weird. Well, perhaps KFC's mashed potatoes left too deep an impression in my tastebud that I have set the standard for mashed potatoes to be like KFC's in order for it to be called good.

Anyway, I should definitely make another trip down to Hatched, but at a better timing though.


267 Holland Avenue
Singapore 278989
https://www.hatched.sg/
https://www.facebook.com/HatchedHV
https://www.facebook.com/pages/HATCHED/

No comments:

Post a Comment