Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sweet Sweet Tooth

This is what happened when your digital camera run out of battery. I have to resort to using my low-quality phone camera. So I would say these photos do no justice. It is a pity, but I guess it is more important that the food taste better than having nicely taken photos of food that does not taste as good. 

Before we went to Sweet Sweet Tooth, my friend highly recommended passion fruits and grapes snow ice. Telling me how great it was the last time she had it and she assured me that I would surely fall in love with it too. Thinking that she might had exaggerated a little bit, I was skeptical about it. 

However, the first spoonful I had, when the ice melted in my mouth, my facial expression gave me away. I know at that moment that she did not exaggerate at all. It was true. It was sweet but not the type that would make you sick of it but instead, make you want more. There were many different types of real fruits on it such as kiwi, strawberry, grape and mango. I think this is really one of the best choices for dessert especially in the humid weather of Singapore these days. 


Passion fruits and grapes snow ice ($6+) 

Custard eggs (The exact name was in french) ($7+) 

Tried one bite of my friend's dessert too. It tasted something like the custard on egg tarts but this was warm, I think they pre-heat before they served. But my friend said, the passion fruit and grapes snow ice is still the best. 


Marina Square #B1-04
6 Raffles Boulevard
Singapore 039594
https://www.facebook.com/sweetsweettooth 

No comments:

Post a Comment