Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Daily Scoop

The Daily Scoop is now officially in my list of favourite ice-cream cafe/stores. I love their cones! They do not just have the usual waffle cones, but quite a great variety such as chocolate-coated cone, "Wonder Women" which is chocolate coated with rainbow sprinkled and chocolate coated with nuts, if I'm not wrong.

Strangely, when I walked into the cafe, the sweet-smelling aromas and all the colourful tubs of ice-cream right before my eyes made me smile happily to myself like a 7 year-old girl. Told you, I couldn't resist these sweet pretty little things.

We saw a little boy with the "Wonder Women" ice cream and my friend said he was holding on to the ice-cream so tightly as if the sky would fall down too if the ice-cream dropped. I wouldn't mind going back to the times when ice-cream was my everything, my world. Now, ice-cream could only chase away the blues for a moment.

Sesame scoop with chocolate-coated cone
Double scoop- Macadamia and Mao Shan Wang

But nevertheless, ICE CREAM IS LOVE.

P.S. Thanks to my best friend for introducing this place to me and giving me a treat!


43 Jalan Merah Saga
Chip Bee Garden #01-78
Singapore 278115
http://www.thedailyscoop.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment