Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sarpinos Pizzeria


I am a regular customer of Pizza Hut, I wouldn't say a fan though since I have not tried all the different brands. But I guess the reason for being a regular customer of Pizza Hut is that whenever pizza is being mentioned, the first restaurant chain / delivery service that comes to my mind is Pizza Hut. Perhaps, it is the name that makes it easier to remember or that I did not put in enough effort in finding out more about other pizza-chains.

Recently, I just noticed of Sarpinos Pizzeria located at an unattractive corner at the basement of Bugis Junction when I have been to Bugis Junction for countless time and could almost draw out a floor plan. So I decided to try a pizza that's not from Pizza Hut. (Btw, do take note that the outlet for Sarpinos Pizzeria at Bugis Junction is only available for takeaways.) 

Hawaiian ($4.50) and Pepperoni ($4)

What makes this different from Pizza Hut is that, the crust is thinner and quite crispy. The ingredients are bake to a degree that is just right, neither too soft nor too hard. And the pizza still taste as good when you re-heat it for about 2 to 3 minutes, it does not turn out to be as hard as a rock.  

Another thing I like about it is, the cute little triangular boxes for takeaways! 

Now, I'm craving for more pizzas from Sarpinos Pizzeria! 



Bugis Junction 
Basement 1

No comments:

Post a Comment